Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thompson Family 2009


Four children under the age of 9. I had a feeling I had my work cut out of me. Boy was I wrong! These kids were so incredibly photogenic it was unreal, not to mention the mom and dad! Wow! They made it awfully easy on me let me tell ya. They were also a little crazy (they appreciate me saying that :)) so I was able to make the pictures pop a little more in some of the pictures. Love them! Enjoy!

I told the kiddos to make silly faces....and yes...one decided to pick his nose. ha!
The quote came from "their song" 1,2,3,4 by the Plain White T's

This dad is in the National Guard and he's a police officer, definate hero in my eyes and I'm sure in the eyes of his little girl whom you can see the pride in her eyes...priceless.They wanted a little splash of color in some of the pictures and the color scheme they picked out worked perfect for it
Meet The Thompson Family :)
Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. You take AWESOME pics...I've honestly never seen better!

    ReplyDelete