Wednesday, March 3, 2010

My #1 Model


That's right, my precious baby girl. She's always ready to get some picture snapped at her. When we did her One Year pictures she didn't necessarily want to be in all her cute little outfits, but put that cake in front of her and she was one happy girl!

I thought I'd give you a peek at how the smash the cake session went with her. It was hilarious. No timidness what so ever, just several "peez mommy don't take it away" looks lol. Fun times and good natural light coming through. Now if we could just actually FEEL the sunshine, that would be a wonderful thing! Soon enough :)

Mommy is now coming to terms with her precious baby girl being a one year old and boy is she just growing like a weed! One of the best years of my life! Thank you baby girl, mommy loves you!



2 comments:

  1. She is sooo photogenic!!! That's good for you thought, right?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You better believe it Jessica! She makes it really easy for me...well...most days :) haha.

    ReplyDelete