Sunday, June 12, 2011

Senior Season has begun!

 


Maybe this will go away with more years under my belt, but it seems like I've done so many newborn sessions lately, along with family and children that when it comes to doing senior sessions, which as so completely different than any other session, I just get nervous. You've gotta admit, newborn...senior...nothing alike. LOL. 

So I begin to doubt myself 

"Gosh am I going to be able to execute like I want to?"
"I did soooo good last year, will I be able to do the same this year?"
"What if I can't execute the look and style they are wanting?"

And I tell you, everytime I begin to doubt myself, I have an amazing session. A session that is flawless, fun, easy going...perfect. And my first two senior sessions for the class of 2012 were just that. Of course, aside the fact that the first session included seeing a big snake in the distance...seriously didn't know if I was going to get past THAT one WHEW and then the second session the rain decided to greet us, but I think we nailed it. 

So next time I begin to doubt myself, which this won't be the last time because I'm human :), I'll remember this moment...because I love seniors. Just as much as I love newborns :) Awesomeness....complete awesomeness!


 
Let the fun begin, shall we? 
- Sandy

1 comment:

  1. Sandy...you have amazing gifts and talents....i had the most amazing day of fun with you and my daughter. I wont soon forget it!

    thanks again!

    Kris Bateman

    ReplyDelete