Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Meet Miss Emma




 This little darlin' is my first wee client that I captured her through my Watch Me Grow package I offer. This family is awesome all within itself, but this little one just simple completes them. She has such personality, all the way up to her crinkled nose!

See what I mean? I mean...seriously.

For me, Watch Me Grow sessions, especially the 1 year sessions, are so bittersweet. I have the opportunity to capture these sweetie pies throughout their first year and when that last session comes...it's sad! 1. they are already a year old. And 2. I get to know the families so well, they seem like family themselves! 


I will leave you all with a picture of Miss Emma next to her handsome brother, whom I captured back in 2010 at HIS first year session.  Whatcha think....can you see similarities? :)


- Sandy

1 comment: