Monday, April 19, 2010

I Heart Mom sneak peek!


The past two weeks have been crazy busy! I've been editing like a crazy woman and I'm pretty pleased with how all of the pictures are turning out. It's so awesome because each session was so different from the next, so it definately kept me on my toes. I'm still in the process of editing the sessions from this past weekend, including a family session where I was also able to get some pictures of mom and dad because they never even had engagement pictures?!?! Come on now, EVERYONE deserves engagement pictures, who cares if you've been married for how many years now :) So I can't wait to get started on them either!


But yeah, definately browse through all these pictures and just see the diversity, it's amazing!

So angelic


o
x



On a side note, comments now have to go through me first. That's not saying I don't care about what you think of the pictures lol, no that's not it at all. I love all of the encouragement you have to offer because having just started this last August, I know I have a lot to learn so I appreciate the feedback you are willing to give! But one thing I refuse to expose you all to are hateful, immature, and disrespectful comments. You don't need nor deserve that, nor do I. So once again I apologize for the little inconvenience this might bring to some, just know that I do care what you have to say so feel free to comment away, I'd love that! Just try and refrain from the....hateful...too embarrassed to admit my real name but I'm well aware of who you are anyway comments :)

Have a lovely day :)

5 comments:

  1. Sandy hang your head high as you have BEAUTIFUL work displayed and those that feel the need to post rude an ugly comments only are just that jealous of your awesome work ;-) You should be VERY proud of how far you have come in the last several months. We loved our pictures and so does everyone else that I have talked with. So smile with pride you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree w/ Michelle! You do such a great job & your pics are amazing. You should be very proud of your work. I know there are A LOT of people out there who would agree :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for being so patient with my heathens!! They dont like to be still for long. You are so creative and are able to capture those tiny moments that I will remember forever now thanks to you!! You always keep me in suspense, and I am always thrilled with the final product!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Are you serious? People leave mean comments to you, sweet Sandy! I am amazed at what you have accomplished in a year!! Fun Stuff!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sorry to hear that someone could be so rude. Someone who would do that must be a very unhappy person!

    ReplyDelete