Friday, April 30, 2010

Can boys get any cuter?

Last weekend I had the opportunity to take pictures of a cute little 3 month old and his older brother, who could make a mean face and still look so stinkin' handsome it's unreal. The smiles are these two little guys faces were awesome. Picture perfect if I do say so myself. Mom and I had actually talked earlier that morning because it was suppose to pour down rain and we were going to reschedule for the following week...but we decided to just go for it. I am so glad we did because the weather was amazing. And to think this mom was considering just not getting 3 month pictures...I hope she's glad she decided against it because this precious little man is so adorable! I've watched him grow week by week and just in 3 month he's gotten so big! Just imagine what another 3 months would have been like.


He was such a happy little boy! So content...
This is the handsome big brother...See what I mean! That smile is TO DIE FOR!


I have a feeling that little man is going to be just like his older brother. So sweet...surely they get everything they want from mommy and daddy (ok and I have a feeling grandma too!) haha
Remember what I said about being so content?
This was the last photo taken of the session and I think the most memorable. I won't go into details as to what it all means because I want to respect this family's sense of privacy, but my personal story is how the brother of these two fellas helped save my daughter's life. I will go to my grave believing this with all my heart. I have little precious Andon to thank and I have his mommy to thank. God is good and this picture right here, is proof of that. I hope they cherish this picture forever. Six little feet, 30 little toes, individual lines making everyone one unique...but will always be bonded together, thanks to mommy and daddy.

2 comments:

  1. thank you for such a beautiful tribute to our family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandy, you are such the giver. God has truly blessed you with a talent, and a heart to go with it. Your photo brought tears to my eyes, and your words about Andon did too. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete