Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Sweet little angel


This past weekend I was able to take pictures of my friends little girl who will be turning a year old in just a little while. Forcast for Saturday was something like 175% chance of rain (ok so I'm overexaggerating) and everyone kept telling me it was going to pour and we'd have to do everything inside. Boy did it feel good to say told ya so :) It was absolutely perfect weather. Cloudly, sun wasn't out, not a drop of rain to be seen. Plus the birthday girl was in great spirits so we were able to get a lot of personality in her pictures.

I had purchased a pair of feathered angel wings and I had been waiting for the right time to try them out. I took them over to this family's house on Thursday to let mom and dad see how little miss would do with them and they said she LOVED wearing them. Can I get any luckier? She did amazing with these little wings on her back, she's just so cute. I can't help by smile every time I see these pictures.




On dad's side of the family, they are watermelon farmers so it was only appropriate to get some pictures with a watermelon dress! The horse in the background is just icing on the cake because mommy loves horses so this picture is the best of both worlds!
This one is one of mommy and daddy's favorites. Such a big girl.

This is something that I am offering to all 1 year sessions. The goldfish session is so much fun and to take the fishbowl away from these kiddos is so painful because they just love getting wet and splashing. Makes for some good smiles too I might add. Again, she did absolutely wonderful.


Just for laughs!
Again, thank you Cornelius family for blessing me with this experience. Your daughter is so awesome and I can't wait to see what kind of fun she and Sammi will get into along the way. I am seeing a couple of good buddies coming out of this relationship. Thank you also for letting me experiment and try new things with your little one because by doing that, I think you ended up with some great memories that are going to last a lifetime and will make you smile every time you think about them ;) I know they will me. Thanks again and I can't wait for the family session. I'm thinking mommy is wanting daddy to try out these angel wings next? Not sure, but rumor has it...:) hehe, thank you!

1 comment: