Sunday, May 16, 2010

Team Dietsch



Four Boys. Yes, FOUR boys! They gave me a run for my money let me tell ya! No, really it honestly wasn't that bad :) The oldest stood there and smiled like he was asked and the youngest would sit there and gilly and look cute. It was the middle two that would say COME AND GET ME!!!!! hahaha! It was fun trying to run around and try and get'em. I got my workout in for the day, now I know why mama looks so good! She keeps busy I'm sure!

See what I mean? :) ha!
Daddy is a police officer so we wanted to get a nice family picture of everyone in their blues

Then onto the outdoors pictures - so fun!

Even mommy gets in and does some bow hunting with'em! Very impressive stuff! You should have seen all the HUGE antlers this family had! Wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment