Thursday, May 27, 2010

Sweet Sisters


Last weekend was a busy one. I had these cute little darlings on Saturday and then I had 4 I Heart Dad sessions on Sunday. Not to mention the senior session the Thursday before. Makes me a little slower on the editing process but I like to take my time on each picture and make them perfect to the family. So be it :) What REALLY excites me is that come tomorrow afternoon, I am off work until the 14th! woohoo! So I'll be able to get completely caught up until I have my next session on the 10th. My entire family is heading for vacation and I couldn't be more excited. Mountains, family, relaxation, peacefulness, oh who am I kidding, there's going to be about 30 of us in a cabin! But it will still be fun ;) Much needed let me tell ya :)

Mommy worried about how the little one would do with the pictures but as you can tell she did wonderful! Smiley, laughing, just absolutely beautiful. It was so cute! Even impressed mom I think! ;)


I had purchased a set of bigger angel wings for the older kiddos and she was the first one to try them out. She loved them and she looked great wearing them. This girls a natural I'm telling ya.
Even the little cutie got a pair of angel wings. She wasn't AS excited about the idea, but she still looked awfully precious ;)
There's that smile that had mama smiling just as big :)
This is what love looks like.

This picture just cracked me up so much I had to include it. If only her sister had a clue what was about to happen....haha!
Hope you enjoyed! Leave a comment if you'd like!
Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment