Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Birthday Boy!



Today (Okay yesterday, I am up way too late for my own good) this little man turned a year old. After talking with mommy, we had come up with a few ideas we wanted to try with this little guy. We wanted to incorporate soccer into a few pictures, hit little suit into some pictures, daddy's truck in someway and the fishbowl picture. Easy enough! And boy did this boy has the CUTEST smile. Dimples people, DIMPLES! On a 1 year old, I will take that any way! He was SO adorable and he did so good! You could really tell he loved his mommy because of the smiles you see in these pictures. Pure love.




I woke up with this idea in my head. I REALLY wanted to try it. I didn't know if it would end up being a flop but mommy was all for it. She kind of gave me free rain to do whatever I wanted and boy do I enjoy those sessions let me tell ya. This little guy had SO MUCH FUN "driving" his daddy's truck! Can you tell?
At the beginning of the session, mommy told me that this little man had just started taking steps. She said he doesn't decent standing on his own, and what do you know we captured it on camera! I was so excited and you could tell that he thought he was pretty big stuff himself. You better believe that I went straight home and tried putting something in front of my daughter to see if she would stand there and hold it like he was holding onto this weed. Worked for a little while I might add ;)See what I mean?!? Those Dimples!!
Great-Grandma was in town this weekend and I believe she only comes to the United States a couple times a year. I had suggested since she was in town to try and get a few pictures since, well that's what pictures are all about, capturing love on film (digital at least ;)). So she was able t get int oa few shots and daddy got in on them as well. As you can tell, the text is in spanish. It reads: "No Matter the Distance, I will always love you." So so true, especially in this situation. No matter the distance, great grandma will always love her precious little great grandbaby. Millions of miles couldn't take that way.


Thank you Torres family for allowing me to capture your awesome one year old and I look forward to doing your family pictures this fall!

- Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment