Saturday, May 22, 2010

Seniors - underway!


You may have seen this chic before, and you are right, you aren't just seeing things. I did her senior invitations for her open house about a month ago. This girl that I like to refer to as Ms. Peronality, home schooled and found out she was able to graduate early. How awesome is that? I believe that's every high schoolers dream! haha! So as soon as they found out she could graduate THIS year, they called me up and I got her on the schedule.

I'm only going to put a few of her pictures up here, but I think we were able to get several pictures for them to choose from. Her mom kept telling me that I was killing her because I'd post yet another good picture of her daughter. Well look at her daughter, how could I not? Seriously! :)

So I hope you enjoy this girl. She, too, gave me free reign to be as creative as I wanted and play around with their pictures because that's what they wanted. I think I might enjoy these senior sessions :) You want them to have a little bit more personality than other sessions so I think me and Senior sessions may end up pretty good friends. lol. I believe my next one is a handsome young man who could honestly pass for a model. Yeah, I can't wait to get behind the camera on that one either!

Well enjoy! (For the record, I believe the picture at the top actually was my favorite. Hard to choose, but it was so random, yet so cool looking.





Congrats on the graduation girl, be proud!!

No comments:

Post a Comment