Monday, April 5, 2010

Tis the season


For seniors! I'm going to try my hand at this whole senior photography business. As of right now my first session starts in June, but I had to opportunity to do a few senior sessions this past week and make their invitations. That got the creative juices flowing! They were a lot of fun. One session was with a couple of girl friends whom have been friends for a long time, so it was neat to capture that relationship. This girl is the one I'm currently working on. I saw her get out on the vehicle and I instantly knew we were going to have a good time. Check out this girls outfit. The hair piece. The shoes. Oh yeah...love it! Oh and let's not forget the purse! She just had such a unique sense of fashion and she was confident about it, which is what I loved. So I just ran with it and we had a good time. So enjoy! I will be doing her entire senior session within the next couple of months and I can't wait to get behind the camera with her again!

No comments:

Post a Comment