Monday, April 26, 2010

This is what love looks like...

This family was so much fun to work with. I've known both parents for quite some time because I went to school with them, but to be able to take pictures of their family was just awesome. It doesn't hurt that the family is gorgeous! Hope you enjoy the pictures as much as I do!

Dad is a Marine. It only seemed right to incorporate that somehow. I felt so proud to be able to take these pictures. To show off such a hero for our country. I was the honored one on this session.

This is probably picture of the year for me. To see the size difference, to see his gentle touch with her, to me this picture speaks volumes. And knowing his background, knowing he will do whatever he needs to do to protect our country, just imagine if you were his daughter. So much protection, so much trust. Absolutely amazing.And yes, that's mom and dad in the background ;) It has taken several people a couple of times to realize that they are back there ;) We did good ;) hehe

Nana also got in on a few pictures and so I was able to show off that relationship as well. It was a lot of fun to just watch the girls interact with her. A lot of love there.

This couple got married shortly after they got engaged so they never got engagement pictures nor have they had professional pictures taken just of the two of them since! We can't have that :) So we made sure to have a good time after the kiddos left to have some ice cream with Nana!

These two are basketball guru's so it only made sense...
The dad said it was a good thing he had been working out ;) ha!
The look in their eyes...wow.
Such a good looking family! Even with pretzels in the mouth! :)
And just when everyone thought he was so tough...;) haha, Sorry I had to throw this in simply because...well because I can. :) No shame in it dad!
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment