Thursday, April 8, 2010

Sweet baby girl


Trying to get caught up on all this blogging business I am posting about my session I had last weekend with a little 5 week old baby girl. I have not had a session with a little one like that since September so I had to get back into the groove of things.

I knew with the baby a little older, she'd be more awake so I was prepared to get some awake shots and hopefully some sleepy shots too because pictures of baby's sleeping are just so peaceful to look at I think. Well this poor precious little baby has colic so we weren't for sure just how this session was going to go. But she was a trooper! We took several breaks for both baby and mama and just made and afternoon of it. It was a lot of fun and it was nice to be around a little itty bitty baby like that again ;) hehe


1 comment:

  1. These make me want to have another baby! So precious!!!!

    ReplyDelete