Saturday, March 19, 2011

Blooper Contest Winner

You guessed it! With a whopping 133 total votes, Amie and Garrett will be receiving a FREE session fee!

I think that the Blooper Contest (First Annual??) was a complete success! More than 950 votes came in with just 5 days of voting, you guys are wonderful! We had several good pictures to vote for and I loved hearing all the laughs it brought people. That's what it's about :)

So with sessions beginning to start full swing, I just want to welcome all of the new "likers" on my facebook page, we've made it to almost 2,000 fans already, you guys are awesome! I hope you enjoy what you see and feel free to comment away! I always enjoy feedback! Thank you to everyone who participated in the contest and for particpating, you all will receive a FREE 8x10 on your next session that we schedule. Congrats and now let's go see what Bloopers we can create for the day! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment