Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Bloopers - anyone?

Every picture can tells a story...even a funny one! Last night I was sitting looking at some of my past sessions and I couldn't help but laugh when I would get to some bloopers. For instance, the picture above is a picture of my niece.

Here's the set up: 
Fall family session.
Leaves on the ground.
Cows in the distance.
Beautiful barn.
Perfection.

My niece loved looking at the cows so it was awesome to capture her happiness with such a beautiful background.

And then that happened. 

Right in the middle of capturing these cute, adorable, perfect pictures, this lovely black cow decided he needs to..."go potty" as I prefer to tell my daughter. I really don't think my niece quite knew what to think lol. It was such a priceless moment and I will continue to laugh every single time I see this photo, or even think about it for that matter!

So what about you? We've all had these moments and I want to see them! YOUR bloopers! What is that one photo that just has you in tears every time you look at it? What is that one photo that you had the perfect moment and....well...your cow went potty :) lol. You all have seen several of my bloopers, now it's time to give back :)

So, I'm going to do a BLOOPERS CONTEST!!! How fun is THAT! Anyone can participate, the photo DOES NOT have to be a professional picture, but does have to be a picture that actually happened :) No getting funny's off of google or anything crazy like that, I want some real life laughter going on.

So starting TODAY March 9, start gathering up those photos and send me ONE picture to be entered into this contest :) Send me an email at sandy@sandyclarkephotography.com and if you want to give me a little description, I may just add that right along with it, to give people a little bit of a background of this hilarious moment that you were able to experience :)

The picture can be of you, your child, a friend, whatever, just try and get permission first please ;)  An expression, something that doesn't belong, something just silly, they all will work.

You have until March 13th at midnight to get me your best picture you can come up with. The winner will receive a FREE SESSION FEE from yours truly! That's a $50 value....all yours for free, just for having a mishap and laughing about it! All I ask if what if you submit a photo, you are close enough to be able to use the prize. The contest will begin shortly after the deadline for the pictures to be sent to me by, and will go for one week and will take place on my facebook page. So if you aren't a fan yet, head on over to my facebook page, but clicking on the link to the right of this page and "like" the page so that you are ready to go. I know I have a ton of fans out there that have awesome sense of humors...so let's have it....make. me. laugh. :)

Pictures are all about making people smile so let's make it our goal to not only have people smile at all of these pictures, but laugh until they "go potty!" ;)

Sandy

2 comments:

  1. I love having a little fun, and sometimes laughing at ourselves does just that! lol

    ReplyDelete