Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Meet Baby J





Such a precious precious 3 week old baby boy. He was wide away from the majority of the session so I was able to capture those big beautiful eyes of his. Big sis came along and I can't get over how well behaved she was! A big 2 year old and you would think she was 5 the way she was behaving. Very impressed on this end :) But the family and I shared some good laughs when mommy and I would be in one room with Baby J capturing precious moments and daddy would walk in "what in the world do you have on his head?" and just shake his head and smile. He couldn't help but smile because his son was so dog gone cute :)

I particularly enjoyed it when mommy would leave the room to get daddy because "he looks soooooo cute, you have to come see!" :) That's when you know you're doing everything right. And I can't say enough about this mommy. This child definately had a mommy radar. Any time she was within 15 feet, he knew she was around. It was so neat to see the bonding between the two of them. This next picture is such a simple picture, but the story behind this one is, we just finished up doing a few pictures of the little fella and we were taking a break taking his paci. I was just snapping a few pictures of his precious little feet and afterwards, when looking over the pictures, I looked in the background. Mommy's hand on baby's head just soothing him. Just one of those many moments. It was awesome, I'm telling you.


After a while,  I think we completely wore this little fella out because he fell asleep and I'm pretty sure he stayed asleep up until they left! I can't say I blame him though, there's a good chance I would have taken a long nap after this awesome little session too if I were him. It's hard work looking that darn cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment