Sunday, March 6, 2011

Meet Mr. C

One year sessions are so fun! At one, you are really starting to see their true personalities shine through and when I looked at this little guy, I saw a sweetheart, a trooper, and someone who really doesn't care for water to end up all over his lap! But then again...I can't say I blame him :)

We ended up doing the session smack dab in the middle of nap time....hense the trooper part ;) You honestly couldn't tell he was going without his nap in the least bit! Now in the vehicle heading back home he probably fell right asleep, but for me, he was wonderful! Mommy told me the night before that he typically doesn't smile for anyone with a camera, unless it's her behind it. Well I just have to share this picture that I took....5 pictures into the session, of this handsome little fella:


From there on out, I knew we were going to be just fine ;) haha And that cow print chair, is that not just the coolest chair ever?! Mommy agreed to bring it to the session and as soon as we plopped that chair on the floor, he was feeling pretty comfortable. Pushing it, sitting on it, laying on it, STANDING on it...oh how I love one year olds! :) He was fun, I tell ya.

And check out this next outfit...
Is that not super handsome? From his head all the way to his toes! I found that hat a few months back and just held onto it just waiting for the perfect time to use it and boys and girls, I think we found it. Granted C probably would tell us otherwise if he could, but he let us have a few pictures with it on :) And BriAnn Claire's Bowtique was kind enough to make the necktie tee for me for this session and I just think everything came together perfectly.

Oh how I love action shots. Whether it's running, jumping....or even slobbers!  Mommy thought he might be getting in another tooth or two, but I couldn't help but snag this shot because it was so cute lol. See, even his slobber is cute! I tell ya!

This last picture I couldn't help but laugh when it was all said and done. Whenever I do the goldfish pictures, I just never know what it's going to bring. Every session is different and they definately bring out the personality. This session, the fish slipped away from C a little bit!!!
As we were finishing up the goldfish pictures, Mr. C decided he wanted to dig in a little deeper and out came the water! He poured probably 1/2 of the water down the front of him! It was lukewarm water, but when you just have a diaper on, I'd imagine that's a little bit of a shocker! So needless to say, we were definately done after that one. LOL Like I said, each session is completely different :)

It's absolutely amazing what just a few short months will do.
This is a good reminder to hug those babies because before too long, they will be running, jumping, and pouring water all over themselves! And the thing is, they STILL get more precious every day (which is where the sweetheart came in ;))!

No comments:

Post a Comment