Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Precious Baby H

 Isn't the baby girl precious as all get out? I'm not going to lie, after doing two newborn sessions where the babies weighed less than 6 lbs to little miss almost 9 lbs I thought I was working with a 3 month old at times during this session! Her mommy warned me about those beautiful cheeks of hers and I'm going to have to agree, they were perfect! All 9 days of her, she would sleep through just about everything and she would just grin and grin some more. You just have to wonder what goes through their sweet little minds of theirs.

Mommy wanted to bring out the monkey outfit again and I have to say she looked perfect in it. Such a cute lil sock monkey :) Love that outfit lol
 Yup...another blooper....with a newborn....containing....well, see for yourself :)
 Of course you get to see the final product ;) Love love love it!
 Innocence....pure innocence. Such a sweet, sweet baby and I'm so happy for mommy and daddy, they are one blessed set of parents!
Welcome to this world Baby H! Can't wait to capture you again! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment