Tuesday, March 29, 2011

First Newborn Session of 2011

 
 
I started back to the Blog World shortly after I did my very first newborn session, so I wanted to go back and capture the memories a little bit more. Being the first newborn session of the year, I wanted to start off with a bang, and I think this little man was all we expected and hoped for! He was awake at the perfect time, asleep at the perfect time, lol it was just wonderful. So many of his pictures look like he's just a little doll baby, he's soo soo precious.  

The little owl hat in this first picture was made by All You Knit is Love and it fit him perfectly. The night before the session, I sat and I thought. I sat and I thought. How can I just help this adorable owl hat stand out on this precious baby boy, that much more....sat and I thought. BINGO! A NEST! Perfection. I think we nailed it. I swear it gives me all the confidence in the world when I think up an idea and it's executed perfectly. Makes this photographer one happy camper!


Then there is the little lion outfit. Oh. My. Goodness. I feared that it would swallow him up, but I have to admit, he rocked it. And his face...see what I'm talking about with the babydoll? My GOODNESS!
 

I absolutely love capturing moments, telling stories, and creating memories. With this specific family, I'm just blessed. I was able to capture mommy's oldest son at 18 months. I was able to capture her youngest son as a teeny tiny newborn. And I was able to capture mommy's entire family, including her precious little angel baby girl who I'm sure of it, looks down from Heaven every day (when she's not riding a tricycle and singing her ABCs) and is proud of her mommy and how she is raising her younger brothers. It's moments like this, famlies such as this, that make you take a hard look at all the petty things in life that don't matter, nor will they ever, yet they nag at you, they consume you, whatever. It's not worth it. Life is worth it. Family is worth it. Every single second. 

So many times these sessions mean just as much to me that it does the families simply because of the stories that it brings out, the stories I'm able to capture for these families. And for that reason, I feel so blessed to be able to act out on the gift that I finally realized that God has given me.

 Absolute Angel....
 It doesn't get much more pure than that. New life...it's perfection.

No comments:

Post a Comment